Fun & Simple Steps for Memoir Writers to Thrive
with Writing Career Coach Teresa LeYung Ryan
Date: Friday June 18, 2010
Time: 11 AM PDT |12 PM MDT | 1 PM CDT |2 PM EDT
Cost: FREE FOR NAMW MEMBERS
Didn’t make it to the Live Call? NAMW members who are logged in can access a link below to download the audio mp3 of this call!
Not already a member of NAMW? Click here to become a member now!
How do writers thrive in the fiercely competitive industry? Find out for yourself in this delightful session with Coach Teresa who created Build Your Name, Beat the Game: Be Happily Published (the 22 minutes for 22 days workbook).
She will help you:
- understand the need to build one’s name/fame in today’s publishing arena.
- identify advocates, endorsers and fans.
- gain recognition through your words and your community.
Topics We’ll Discuss:
- Why writers have to be concerned with building name/fame
- How a writer identifies advocates, endorsers and fans
- Gaining recognition through words and community
- …..and More
Writing-career coach & author Teresa LeYung Ryan helps writers identify their themes & archetypes, build their names, and choose the right publishing route for their books. Teresa created Build Your Name, Beat the Game: Be Happily Published.
Teresa uses her novel Love Made of Heart to:
- shed light on stigmas suffered by immigrants
- advocate compassion for mental illness
- help survivors of family violence find their own voices
Learn more about Coach Teresa by visiting her website, http://WritingCoachTeresa.com
If you have any question about this or any of our Member-only Monthly Teleseminars, contact email@example.com or call Staci in our Member Benefits Department at (952) 210-7657 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (952) 210-7657 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.