Our popular and free Memoir Telesummit is coming up May 9th. Learn from experts about writing, plotting, and marketing memoirs, in long form and flash structures. On March 21st–the first day of spring, join us for our March Member Teleseminar with Dawn Herring about journaling for inspiration–see below.
Have a great month, and keep on writing, learning, and being inspired!
March Member Teleseminar
What you will learn
- Importance of a protagonist and how you will become one in your memoir
- The importance of the inner as well as the outer story
- How to set up the beginning of a story so the reader wants to know the end
- How to energize the middle so it drives the reader to the next page
- How to create a satisfying ending
- How to turn life lessons into a crucial element of a good story
Learn more here.
Date: 9 Sessions (Thursdays) Starting April 3, 2014
Time: 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
Discover the Healing Power of Writing
Use writing to sense and feel different edges and dimensions of your wounds and how they live in your body
Develop your witnessing capacity so you can work with the feelings more objectively
Create a safe space in your writing to express “unallowable” thoughts and emotions – without dwelling in them